Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Since I haven't been too blog-happy lately, I thought I would do a fun link-up to Ten on Tuesday:

1. What color are your toenails painted?
Royal blue, at the moment, but they are in dire need of a pedi.

2. What color are your fingernails painted?
Totally bare. I'm too hard on them to keep a mani looking nice for very long.

3. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
OPI or Essie. Fun colors!

4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails, or get manis/pedis?
Always manis/pedis (normally just pedis). It's my little occasional splurge.

5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
I have not, but I want to. It might be the one mani that stays on for awhile.

6. What is the last movie you watched on television?
All the way through? Probably Bee Movie. We did watch part of The Gladiator the other day, though.

7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
Bridesmaids, with Zoey, when she was just a few weeks old. Super easy to take a nursing newborn to the movies!

8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven't seen?
The Harry Potter movies--I haven't seen a single one of them, nor have I read any of the books!

9. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
That's a tough one...but I'd probably have to go with Forrest Gump. Lots of good classic rock on there.

10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Sex and the City, fo sho. I know they weren't critically acclaimed, but I LOVED the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment