Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Still here

I'm here, I promise! Lack of posting can be partially attributed to being so dang busy getting ready for Aaron's big graduation weekend extravaganza, and also partially because I've been kind of down in the dumps. Good friends of ours, Adam and Tiffany, lost their precious baby at 20 weeks into her pregnancy, after being diagnosed with a cystic hygroma at their routine ultrasound. Their ordeal has really made me realize just how blessed and fortunate Aaron and I are to have a healthy baby girl that we get to love and hold every day. It's so hard to post about trivial stuff when you see your friends going through such a tough time. Tiff, if you read this, know that you have been in my prayers constantly, and I know that you and Adam will meet your little one again someday in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmie, I am so sorry to hear of your friends' terrible loss, I will keep them in my thoughts. Good luck with Aaron's celebration, what an awesome achievement! I hope you guys enjoy that day to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete